We will be presenting at the 2016 International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH), held January 16 – 20 at the San Diego Convention Center. Come out and see the following sessions:
- Serious Games & Virtual Environments Arcade & Showcase on Sunday January 17th:
- Producer Steve McIlwain will demonstrate our Combat Medic multiplayer trainer. Combat Medic is a state-of-the-art training and simulation tool for medical education, developed for the Army Research Lab Simulation and Training Technology Center. Combat Medic trains proper procedures for handling internal bleeding, lung collapse, and airway trauma, the top three injuries associated with preventable deaths on the modern battlefield.
- Virtual Heroes’ customer the Florida Hospitals Nicholson Center will demonstrate our Robotics Team Trainer. The software trains critical teamwork and communication skills for a robotic surgical team.
- Spectrum of Ideas Showcase on Sunday January 17th:
- Randy Brown will demonstrate our zero-client cloud-based multiplayer fully-immersive training solution running on a Chromebook and a Shield tablet.
Randy Brown and Steve McIlwain are available for meetings on Monday January 18th and Tuesday January 19th. Please contact them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.