Unreal Engine Licensing
Need to license the best game engine technology for your government-related project? You have come to the right place! ARA/Virtual Heroes is partnered with Epic Games to offer UE licensing. With Epic, we built the Unreal Government Network (UGN) - a portal for the government user of Unreal® technology. This support channel is the mechanism for government contractors and users to become part of a larger community of developers, receive premium support from the experienced professionals at Virtual Heroes, and leverage literally millions of dollars of investment by Epic each year in cutting-edge engine refinement and advancement.
Unreal Engine 3 is integrated with numerous leading middleware technologies through Epic Games’ Integrated Partners Program. Continual optimizations are made to the Unreal Engine’s highly mature tool pipeline, massive world support and multi-processor performance. Unreal Engine 3’s advanced toolset is designed specifically to accelerate developers’ productivity for ultra-complex, next-generation, mission-critical applications.
Virtual Heroes has extensive experience using Unreal to provide simulations for learning, virtual worlds and serious games solutions across secure government networks.
The support both Epic and Virtual Heroes provides includes:
- Hands-on training
- Email support direct from the Unreal developer community
- Tutorials, example content, and technical guides
- Video training modules
- International support
- Source code and example content
- Direct source control access
Virtual Heroes is uniquely positioned to help government users with the best support available anywhere because:
- Unreal is the industry-acknowledged, foremost game engine
- The Unreal Engine (UE) is made-in-USA
- The UE content pipeline is efficient and seamlessly integrated with commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications
- Epic Games provides regular engine updates and to keep licensees on the cutting edge of technologies
- ARA’s Unreal Government Network (UGN) taps the UDN for industry-best developer support
- ARA – Virtual Heroes understands government projects and contracting and can help navigate the licensing process
- ARA – Virtual Heroes can provide support for sensitive projects if required
- We are available to provide support directly to serious games developers in their context because we are developers ourselves
- We make our mature Virtual Heroes, serious-game middleware add-ons available as additional licensable items:
For pricing and more details please contact us. For additional information see: