Looking for the most powerful game engine technology for your government-related project? Unreal Engine is acknowledged as the foremost game engine on the planet. ARA’s Virtual Heroes Division has been selected by Epic Games to provide licensing of the Unreal Engine 3 in the government space. Leverage Epic’s legendary engine along with their seamlessly integrated content development pipeline for commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications, GOTS, or any type of project you are looking to build, plus receive regular engine updates to advance the cutting edge in game technology.
Support You Can Count On
Get the support you need from Virtual Heroes, Epic, and the developer community at large:
- Hands-on training
- Tutorials, example content, and technical guides
- Video training modules
- Unreal developer community support
- International support
- Source code and example content
- Direct source control access
The Unreal Government Network | Included
Our service includes the Unreal Government Network (UGN), the go-to portal for government-related projects using Unreal technology. With UGN, you will join an exclusive community of government-related developers. Receive premium support—including support for sensitive projects—while leveraging UE3.
ARA-Virtual Heroes provides these advantages and ongoing support to government users:
- Full understanding of government projects and contracting to help you navigate the licensing process
- Support for sensitive projects as required
- The UDN for developer support
- Direct support to serious games developers… we are developers ourselves
- Mature serious-game middleware add-ons available as additional licensable items:
- Go Platform for browser-based delivery of UE3 content
- After-Action Review (AAR)
- Conversation Editor and Engine
- BioGears® Physiology Engine (open source)
Contact us today for pricing and details for your Unreal® government license.